The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all, rain up in the high country, nothing here yesterday. None in the forecast for another few days, then a good chance for most of next week. Still, nothing is certain when they're calling it during our summer storm season (I'm tired of saying, "Monsoon" and "Haboob", they seem so out of place).

Frank, had the same thing happen, picked up our new Pacific at the dealer some 35 miles away, and it stalled on the way home. The next day had a check engine light and it went back to the dealer for three weeks until the right part was put in (got a new Pacifica as a loaner). Got it back, and a few weeks later, it started to leak fluid. Back to another dealer for another few weeks waiting for parts. This dealer sent me to a rental place for a loaner. My problem was that I was an early adapter on a brand-new model. Should have waited until all the bugs were worked out, but I've had few problems since then. Good luck on the Caddy....
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 08-02-2019, 06:40 AM