The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
Good morning everyone, got a bit of rain yesterday, unfortunately, it stayed to the east and missed us completely. Some forecasts show some rain the next few days, some don't. Some forecasts show low temps, others don't. Getting so that I suspect that they just toss a coin when putting their forecasts together.

Tom, we gave up riding bikes years ago. For some reason, they don't make seats that fit either of us. That, and the time I had to have a rotator cuff repaired when I straight-armed it after hitting a curb. You're doing good with you bike riding, I wish I had your stamina. I don't blame your "backing" off for now..

Went to Sam's Club yesterday and passed by a whole line of, uh, Halloween candy and stuff. That's well over two months away. I'm sure Walmart, Home Depot and Target are chomping at the bit to dig out their Christmas tree displays. Man, how time flies whey you're having fun.... Icon_rolleyes
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 08-23-2019, 06:15 AM