The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
Good morning everyone, yet another hot day, "only" 108 they say. But we are due for a cold snap, again, "they" say we'll be in the mid to high 90's with good chances of rain for most of next week. Then back into the triple digits once again. Hey, don't they know that in a few weeks, snowbirds and geese will be flocking here, they may just turn around when they find that it's still this hot. Oh, and baseball season is still with us but they're already announcing the spring training schedules. That's like putting up a magnet for a certain group of snowbirds that come here just for that.

Wise choice Tom. I remember being invited to our 50th reunion. It was being held in New Jersey where we went to school. I thought about it for a few seconds and like you, thought, why would I go clear across the country to see a bunch of people that ignored me all through school and would probably continue to do so if I did show up? So I didn't give them the chance. My wife did likewise when she was invited to her reunion for the same reasons.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 09-07-2019, 06:33 AM