The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
Good morning everyone, yup, a beautiful day here as well (for us desert dwellers, maybe not the snowbirds). It's still raining out right now for the third day in a row. We're catching up a bit, some places got well over 2", we should be at least 1" here in Surprise. Every once in a while the TV guessers will show a map of how much rain there was in each area, but, I just now found a weather map supplied by the county and it shows that we have had 1.42" in Surprise over the past three days. I'm keeping that sucker bookmarked, 'cos I'm always wondering how much rain we've had. Funny how you can search for something one time and get a bunch of useless links, then the next time, up pops just what you're looking for..... Applause 

Oh, more rain in the forecast for next week. I'll do some more searching and maybe I'll find more reliable data, right now it appears that those guessers are using a dart board as their data source.

Still working on a few scenes on my layout, for some reason, it's going a lot slower than when I did my first one about 18 years ago and I have to wonder why..... Icon_rolleyes
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 11-21-2019, 06:06 AM