The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all. We're in for a warming trend, if you can call three days a "trend". Suppose to be on the plus side of 70 says some. Rain as early as Monday. Tuesday anywhere from 25% (AccuWeather) to 100% (MS app).  Still can't figure how they can differ by so much.

Got in and out of the Post Office easily yesterday. I guess that the few there in line was willing to pay a premium to get their stuff shipping in time. The lady of TV says they were going to give us the shipping deadlines. I figure the usual, when and at what price to get your packages sent by Christmas from the PO, FedEx and UPS. Nope, it was all about Amazon, Walmart and other online stores plus the Christmas Eve hours for some brick & mortar stores. Times have changed but I too went along with that. Couldn't find something that I was looking for in the store, but was able to order it online from the same store and at a lot better price than other stores. Go figure, they almost force you use the Internet to shop... Icon_rolleyes
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 12-21-2019, 06:32 AM