The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
Greetings, gang.

Downright chilly this morning at -8. It's going to get better though. High for today is about 20 and near freezing the remainder of the week. The down side is that there will be snow, freezing rain, and rain, making it very difficult for the snow blower as it will be a wet heavy snow.

I did get the air compressor yesterday and it really is quiet. Not much louder than the compressor for my air brush. They had one on display so I spent a little time (actually about 20 minutes) looking for and outlet. Plugged it in and was very pleasantly surprised by just how quiet it is. I'll use the rebate money to buy a hose, tire chuck, and an adapter so it will work with my air brush.

The agenda for today is pretty full. Gym first. Then right after lunch I'm going to follow Frank's suggestion and go the the local garden club. After that I want to get the oil changed on my car. Also hopefully I'll be able to get caught up on my mail. If it isn't delivered I'll have to make a trip to the post office.

Don - count your blessings. After all is said and done I lost about $10 on my social security.

All stay safe.

Tom
Life is simple - Eat, Drink, Play with trains

Occupation: Professional Old Guy (The government pays me to be old.)

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by FiatFan - 01-21-2020, 06:56 AM