The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
Good morning everyone, and welcome to February. And yes, this is a leap year, so those folks born on Feb 29, can celebrate on the right day.

Big day tomorrow for sports fans and commercial fans alike. They say that some watch the game just for the commercials. I guess it must be worth spending millions on a thirty-second ad. Speaking of money, the head of the NFL said they would easily make a billion dollars from the Super Bowl. I can see how when I heard that tickets to the game are pushing $7,000 each. Let's see, I can watch it at home on a TV that costs less than $500 and will last a few years compared to a few hours going to the game. I can put it on hold when I want to take a break, I'm sure going to the bathroom or snack bar at the game will make you miss a good portion of what you came there for. And best of all, I don't have to fight the crowds after the game is over. As an added bonus, I didn't have to fly my jet to Florida and find a place to park it. Icon_rolleyes But then again, I'm not a corporate CEO where all this is a pittance and chargeable as a business expense. Well, I thought about writing off my TV set on my tax return one year... Icon_lol

Hang in there Frank...
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 02-01-2020, 06:54 AM