The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
Good morning everyone, kinda chilly outside, no, it's a darn right cold 37, and not getting out of the mid-50's today. We it 80 just a few days ago. No rain though, that's been moved to next Monday. February is a wet month here, so we'll see. Our weeds are still enjoying the rain from December, got the lawn care guy showing up again today to try to beat the HOA spy from giving us a warning. I see lots of houses around in the same shape, so the HOA should be having a field day.... Three things seem to upset them, weeds, parking on the street overnight and parking off the driveway. I got called out once because one tire was barely on the gravel. If you don't have an HOA in your neighborhood, you're lucky. They can be dictatorial, and they have the power to fine and even place liens and force foreclosures. And these people are your neighbors that can overlook their own faults....

Frank, we're still paying over a dollar a gallon more than you. Independents are still at $2.999 in our area, but I do see on Gas Buddy where some areas are as much as 20 cents lower than that. It never makes sense how the same dealer can have different prices in areas just a few miles apart other than their ability to stick it to you when they can. Nope Can't wait for Costco to open down the street, that should have a profound affect on gas prices here. Worship
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 02-04-2020, 06:18 AM