The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all, still kind of chilly out right now, could be 38-40, got different numbers from different sites. Suppose to rain around Sunday for a few days, I won't give the chances since they range from, "maybe" to "really good". Beyond that, got the yard clear of weeds and sprayed. The yard guy said that the last rain washed away the spray, and will come back and do it over if it does rain soon. I just hope we beat the HOA spy.

Got a bit done on my backdrop. It's been a long time since I painted a scene so I'm doing and re-doing as I go. I still think that we are our own worst critics.

As for glasses Frank, the first ones that I got cost a few hundred dollars and were no better than the ones I've been using since then that cost less than $10. Same goes for my wife, store bought is just fine if all you need is to be able to read the fine print, plus I don't feel as bad if I scratch a lens or leave them somewhere. The $200 ones, I babied and kept in a case, the $10 ones I just jam in my pocket. Eek
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 02-05-2020, 06:17 AM