The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
Good morning everyone, welcome to the first day of DST for this year. it seems to come earlier and earlier each year, but I think they made that change some time ago. It used to come I think around May or June, but what do I know, we here in Arizona exempted ourselves a very long time ago. Now we're three hours behind the east coast and on California time until it changes back. We're being invaded by Californians, now they're bring their time zone with them... Icon_rolleyes 

Went to Walmart yesterday, wanted to pick up some bottled water....They were out. Saw pictures of people shopping at Costco, one guy had three of those humongous packages of toilet paper. Our cleaning lady said that she couldn't find bleach or rubber gloves in stores that she needs to do her job. Walmart was out of some brands of paper towels and almost out of others. A neighbor on the next block over has a huge stack of cases of bottled water in his garage. I'm wondering if they all heard about some Zombie Apocalypse about to happen, or are they just afraid that there will be a shortage of everything because of this virus that's going around. Eek

Going to be cold here today, low 70's, gotta find my long johns and wool jacket. A slight chance of rain as well...
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 03-08-2020, 06:29 AM