The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
Good morning everyone. Did it rain yesterday.... no, not a question, the emphasis is on DID.... Had to go to Sun City around 8 yesterday morning, traffic backed up for miles, streets flooded and so much rain that it was hard to see. After that, it was sporadic most of the day. We got close to 2" here in Surprise, a few places around the valley were pushing 3". There would have been no Spring Training games because of this, but they had already called off the rest of the games because of this virus thing. Postponed the start of baseball season by two weeks. Went to the small Walmart near us, no bottled water, complexly cleaned out saw one woman putting gallons of vinegar in her car, I'm assuming to disinfect something, a lot of somethings. The trunk was full of them. Toilet paper and cleaning products are also wiped out. Why, a few people are panicking and a bunch of others are doing it because these others are and they don't want to be cut short.

More rain though the next two weeks, all but this coming Sunday. Hmmm, I wonder, are churches going to start to not hold services? People being told not to shake hands, and go to the hospital if you have symptoms. I pity the poor health care workers, many who are probably dressing in hazmat suits to deal with these people.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 03-13-2020, 06:26 AM