The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
Good morning folks, kind of an uneasy one though. I would expect more churches to not hold services today, our bishop says to stay home if you're sick (understood), or a risk based on age or chronic aliments, (makes sense). No handshaking, elbow bumps are OK though. Icon_rolleyes He also said that the risks are minimal, I guess just to ease our minds. Our church is in Sun City, I would expect it to be a bit empty today based on age alone.

No more shopping for a while, went to Fry's last night, shelves are bare, restrictions on quantities of staple items. Did get a corned beef, a cabbage and a St. Paddy's Day cake. No potatoes, might have to resort to mashed, kinda hard to boil boxed mashed potatoes though.... Icon_e_surprised . This craziness can't last too long..... I really hope. Friend says that she really still wants to go to Costco, we'll take her, but I don't have much expectations that there'll be much left to buy. Saw an article where eBay cut off a couple that bought out all the Lysol at one Costco and was selling them at $80 a bottle on eBay. They said they've made a $30,000 profit in a few days before eBay cut them off. I wonder if they still allow that seller with those $12 rolls of toilet paper.... Waiting Costco should have put quantity restrictions on things like that before things got out of hand.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 03-15-2020, 06:42 AM