The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all, another bright day here in the desert, but around 10 degrees below the average. Tomorrow there's a chance of rain, then temps are suppose to go up to the high 80's by mid-week.

Had two doctor appointments yesterday, called to check on one and they said if it's OK, don't come in, the doctor will call you at your appointment time. Had an appointment scheduled for next week with another doctor, they called as asked if they could just do it by phone. I'm fine with that for now. To be sure, I wished they did it more often. Nothing more boring than sitting in the waiting room past your appointment time, then into the exam room where you wait even longer. Waiting for the phone to ring at home is so much better, since, as usual, the doctor was not on time.

Gas here is still slow to drop. I see Costco and Sam's Club in Peoria (about 10 miles away) selling for $2.09, while Sam's Club here in Surprise (about 2 miles away) is at $2.57. Most independents are still $2.67, brands are holding at $2.75. If we lived in Tucson, Sam's Club there is at $1.65, almost a dollar less than here. Somehow, I feel that we're being taken an advantage of.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 03-26-2020, 06:43 AM