The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
Good morning good people, another day in isolation. Might try to hit Walmart this morning though. Don't need much, if anything so it's just a thought, why go anywhere if you don't have to? I think I just talked myself out of going there.

Just looked at a few weather reports, I'm thinking, "scattered forecasts" are ahead. We could hit 80 today, we could come close to 90 this week, we could have a tiny chance of rain for a few days, just that none of these forecasts match on any given day. Some really bad weather hitting parts of the country, especially in the south. We hope things ease up for these folks.

Arizona has a map now of the number of cases of the virus by zip code. Hardest hit is the Navajo Nation. In our zip code there are 21 cases, or 0.27/1,000 residents. Don't know how that stacks up with national averages, but for the first time we know the numbers here. Went to the Ortho doctor yesterday, really strange atmosphere. They take your temperature before you get in the door, lots of seats with people spread away from each other, many folks, especially the staff, wearing masks. I just felt uneasy there although I had a choice to have a visit by phone, I told them it would be difficult to get an x-ray and a shot that way. Icon_rolleyes

Have a great day, and be careful.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 04-14-2020, 06:25 AM