The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
Good Sunday morning to ya all. We hit 99 yesterday, suppose to get past 100 today. Now they're talking 105, 106 for later this week. I wonder, there's contest to guess the first 103 day, if it jumps from 102 one day to 105 the next, does anybody win the prize? Icon_rolleyes Actually turned the A/C on in the house yesterday, just got really stuffy even with the fans going. Don't keep track of things like this, but it's still too early in the year for A/C.

I see where the lakes are open, they're just cutting off people at 11:00 so it doesn't get too crowded. Seems like just about any outdoor activity is considered, "essential", therefore, OK to do. Unlike in a few other states, I've not heard of one person in Arizona getting cited for being out, how can they if all you need to say is, "I'm going hiking, boating, shopping, 4-wheeling", or in my case, "target shooting". Misngth  Our lockdown order ends in a few days anyway, let's just see what our governor does. I'm hoping he opens restaurants, I'm tired of cooking or bringing home take-out that's cold or mushy by the time it's ready to eat. What's our risk here? Well, we've got just over 6,000 cases out of some 7,000,000 residents (not counting visitors). NYC has tens of thousands of cases with the same number of residents. What's the difference, density.

Have a great day, and yeah, good idea Tom, you all stay safe..... Icon_e_biggrin
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 04-26-2020, 06:31 AM