The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all, had to turn the A/C on this past weekend, so now instead of the furnace coming on about now, the A/C does. Just too warm inside the house. Went to the small Walmart yesterday, it was freezing in there, or maybe I'm just not use to the A/C yet.

Tried to call the HOA yesterday, big long speech about the virus and what they're doing, then, "leave a message and we'll get back to you". Nobody is answering their phones right now, not even the yard people, so how am I suppose to comply with getting rid of the weeds? I was going to invite the HOA folks over for a weed party, but maybe they'd get the wrong idea... Icon_rolleyes 

We had an upgrade in some supporting software, but it didn't change our CAPTCHA (copy the letters) problem, it still doesn't work, so if anyone knows of someone that wants to register here, but gave up, have them try again since we've disabled the CAPTCHA for now. There is still a security question they need to answer, but that's to discourage bots and it's easy for someone that knows anything about trains.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 04-28-2020, 06:21 AM