The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
Greetings, gang.

And a foggy good morning to all.  Visibility is about 3 blocks and the temperature is 55.  Supposed to clear off and get to the mid 70s later.

Had a decent workout at the gym yesterday morning.  In the afternoon I took a nice long walk.  As I walked past a parked police car I heard my name called.  Not always a good thing but this time it was.  It was a young lady who used to work as a security guard at the factory where I worked.  We had a nice chat.  Nice to catch up with here.  Didn't hurt that she's cute.  Icon_e_biggrin

When I got home there was a message on the machine from my younger daughter.  Being the dutiful father that I am I returned her call.  She said "I called witih a computer problem but figured it out myself.  Bye." and hung up!  She called back a few seconds later and we had a good laugh over it.  Talked to her and her son for almost an hour.

Nothing major on the agenda for today.  Walk and a bike ride.  The walk and/or the bike ride may include a trip to the ice cream store.

All stay safe.

Tom
Life is simple - Eat, Drink, Play with trains

Occupation: Professional Old Guy (The government pays me to be old.)

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by FiatFan - 05-14-2020, 06:36 AM