The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all, not sure if it hit 100 yesterday, some were saying that it could, but I missed the part where they tell you what actually happened. Sometimes they skip that part and tell you what the weather is like in Podunk Village, population, 42. Today should be in the 80's, unless those guessers change their minds before they go on the air. Getting a bit tired watching the news anyway. Just seems like it's a Skype (or Zoom) interview with some expert on what we should or should not be doing during these stays at home. They're still doing it even though the stay-at-home order has expired.  Oh, they did squeeze in a few minutes showing the wildfire just to the north of us. Homes being evacuated, DC10's dropping retardant and some 500 firefighters on the line. But then the switch to someone telling us how to eat healthy, how to exercise at home, how to waste your time or advice on how to get along with your loved ones. Hey, our 60th is coming up in a few weeks, maybe we can tell them a thing or two about that.

OK, now that I've got that out of my system, I can enjoy the rest of my coffee... Icon_e_biggrin Have a great day wherever you are and whatever you're doing. 2285_
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 05-19-2020, 06:16 AM