The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
Good morning folks

It is 76. Feels like a heavy wet blanket when you go outside. They say we might get some big thunder boomers later today.

I guess the weather was getting to the dog yesterday with the humidity. He won't eat his morning meal which meant we could give him his insulin. He finally ate in the early afternoon.In the evening he again ate late. This morning he was ready to eat when I offered him food. Hopefully what ever bothered him yesterday is gone.

I worked on assembling a MDC/Roundhouse 36 foot wood boxcar. I forgot how frustrating and patient testing the old MDC/Roundhouse kits can be. I thought I had scraped off all the flash from the metal base and opened all the holes. Took me about half hour to get the base to fit in the boxcar shell. I have two 36' wood reefers and a northeast caboose to do. Not sure if I am looking forward to them.

I have to go out later to pick up pet supplies and groceries. I hate shopping on Fridays.

I hope everybody has a good day.
Tom
Silence is golden but Duct tape is silver
Ridley Keystone & Mountain Railroad
My Rail Images Gallery

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by tompm - 05-29-2020, 10:00 AM