The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
Greetings, gang.

Clear and cool this morning at 48. High supposed to be around 70.

My day certainly didn't turn out the way I expected yesterday. I was getting ready to go to the gym when the phone rang. It was my granddaughter in Omaha. 45 minutes later it was too late for the gym. Watched the guv's news conference. Went shopping. Got a new pillow. Stopped at Office Max looking for a new keyboard. Their website said they had one in stock. Nope! Stopped at Walmart for some things and checked on the keyboard. They had it. Their website said they didn't carry it in Fort Dodge. Got home and there was a missed call from my grandson. Called him back and chatted with him and his wife while they ate lunch. He dropped her off at work and come over to visit. Wound up helping me trim the bushes in the back. Then hauled them away for me. Also invited me for supper. Got home about 8:30.

Quiet day planned for today. Walk, ride the bike and put fertilizer on the lawn. The new pillow has some problems. Too big for the pillow cases I have. Scrunches the pillow up and makes it very hard. Kind of like sleeping on a soft rock. I'll see if I have any larger pillow cases today. Otherwise I may have to make some.

Frank - glad to hear you're getting some help.

All stay safe.

Tom
Life is simple - Eat, Drink, Play with trains

Occupation: Professional Old Guy (The government pays me to be old.)

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by FiatFan - 05-30-2020, 06:03 AM