The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
Good morning folks, whoopee, we've gone from an "excessive heat warning" to an, "excessive heat watch", either we're due for a cold snap or the weather-watchers are delusional. Why?, well there's still a few 115's in their forecasts and lots of 110+, one says there's a 25% chance of rain tomorrow, all the rest say, "baloney" Icon_e_surprised

Got the tree that the HOA was concerned about in front cut down, it was starting to have leaves again, then nothing. I hope the HOA doesn't notice and make me put in another tree. If the CC&R's say that every house should have a tree between the sidewalk and the street, then how come I see so many on our block that don't have trees there? There's a ad, I think for insurance, on TV where the HOA lady cuts down hanging plants, "violation, violation, violation", the saws their mailbox post down, "two inches too high, violation". Yeah, that's what it's like living in an HOA community. And we pay them a monthly fee just to aggravate us. Waiting
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 08-11-2020, 06:13 AM