The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
Greetings, gang.

64 and clear at the moment headed for 91 and sunny. Passing thunderstorms yesterday provided the remote reaches of northern Iowa with about 4 tenths of an inch of rain.

I did manage to get in a walk yesterday morning between showers. Walked to the farmers market but just because of a little lightning and thunder earlier they all chickened out. I was planning to get a tomato and a couple ears of corn for supper. Oh, well. I'll try again next weekend. Also got in a 12 mile bike ride and got the laundry caught up. A shower, a Corona (not the virus), and supper completed my day yesterday.

Another walk and bike ride today. May watch the race this afternoon. Otherwise not much planned for today.

Idle question of the day - why do so many cars look like they're trying out for a part in a Mad Max movie?

I've seen less action from a yo-yo. Gas price Friday was down to $1.91 from $1.99 on Thursday. Yesterday when I was out it was back up to $1.96.

All stay safe.

Tom
Life is simple - Eat, Drink, Play with trains

Occupation: Professional Old Guy (The government pays me to be old.)

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by FiatFan - 08-23-2020, 05:30 AM