The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
Good morning everyone, one more for the record books, and yet another one today. Was driving to Glendale and got up to 116 on my cars outside temp, today's front page story is titled, "the hottest summer on record".

Set an appointment for my Covid19 test yesterday, saw there were four cars in line ahead of me, some stopping at a small trailer, some just driving though after talking to this guy. I figured it was for check-in before you drove over to the white tent. Nope, I missed the small sign saying that the trailer was actually a small mobile coffee shop. I wasn't the only one that did that, go figure, this was a parking lot behind an empty building who would even think there was a coffee shop there along with those doing the testing.... Anyway, I got my test, didn't get any coffee though.... Nope

Have a great day, and stay safe. Me, I'm suppose to be quarantined for 48 hours, I just don't know when that starts..... Waiting
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 09-06-2020, 07:33 AM