The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
Good morning folks.
        Another beautiful morning here and they are promising some rain tomorrow.  All major projects are on hold for a while. I did my semi annual bone density self test yesterday. This time I did it from the third step of a ladder.  I passed, no broken bones but the aluminum framed lawn chair that broke my fall didn't do as well. It appears all I have are some pulled muscles.  I wonder if Anthem will send me a check for the cost of the test. Icon_e_smile

I didn't get any scanning done yesterday, but those photos will be waiting when I get to them along with the thousands of family pictures I am trying to get digitized to share with the rest of the family. I am fortunate to have pictures of some of my 3 great grand parents as well as some of the others in between.

I am looking forward to more face to face meetings, I even got an email back from OB Jack and he wants to try to join us at times. 

Cheers
Charlie

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by Charlie B - 09-27-2020, 06:09 AM