The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all. Was kind of chilly for a few minutes this morning, then the sun came out and changed that quickly....

Got a busy week, some by phone, others require my going there. I could be like Tom and think hard about cleaning the house, or I can just wait until tomorrow when the cleaning lady shows up. Applause Spends about three hours cleaning nooks and crannies that I didn't know existed and she even cleans stuff that's clean. Icon_e_surprised

Weather-wise, right around 100 for the next few weeks, rain forecasts a chance at least two weeks down the pike..

I hear that they're easing off on nursing home visit restrictions. They didn't announce what they were backing off on, but the current ones are just too hard to comply with, so lots of folks are still not going.

Went to Brenda's for breakfast, she has a clever way of adding a few seats. She blocks off just half of two of the booths that were completely blocked. Are patrons still 6' apart? If someone comes in with a tape measure to find out, they'll get run out on a rail for sure.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 09-28-2020, 09:35 AM