The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all, today should be the last of the triple-digits here, maybe for the rest of the year. Still no rain though, can't see how one report showed a huge chance for yesterday, a few clouds and that's all.

It took me seven hours yesterday after the Internet came back on for me to get everything back in order. I had reset my router and modem to see if that wasn't the issue with no Internet. Bad move, that requires going and setting it and everything going to it back up. Reset the configurations (really tricky), passwords, wi-fi, all the Alexa devices, and even the TV and the Dish satellite. I'm glad I don't have a "smart house", or I'd still be resetting things. Icon_rolleyes Yes, I do have Alexa tied to my landline in case of emergency, but  no, my thermostat. refrigerator, toaster, toilets and lights still require manual control. Somehow, "Alexa, please flush the main bath toilet", seems to be a bit over the top for me.... Waiting 

Today should go a bit smoother, hope it does for you all as well, and good luck for those of you with doctor appointments.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 10-06-2020, 06:25 AM