The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
Good afternoon folks

It is 64 going to 67. It is dreary out but no rain. They say 70% chance of rain. Right now, rain is in Ocean City, MD and Virginia. Looks like it is heading to the northeast but not sure if it will reach us.

Took the wife out yesterday. We went to Bed Bath and Beyond. Wanted to go to the local one in Springfield but it was too crowded for her liking. Decided to drive now to Wilmington, DE and go to the one just across the state line. She was happy. Got what she wanted and a couple of extras. We then hit CVS to get some OTC meds and some Halloween candy. Then spent the rest of day helping her getting the Chromebook work gave her set up. She is going to take that with her when she goes in on Monday instead of her private laptop.

Slept late today. Got up and made brunch. I have been doing some cleaning around the house. This the first I have gotten to sit at the computer today. I hope to do some weathering later today. I have a few items marked on eBay and I am debating if I am going to try for them or not.

I hope everybody has a good day.
Tom
Silence is golden but Duct tape is silver
Ridley Keystone & Mountain Railroad
My Rail Images Gallery

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by tompm - 10-11-2020, 11:55 AM