The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
Good morning folks

It is a rainy 50. They say it will top out at 63. It is one of those cold rains.

After I dropped my son off, I went to Kohl’s to pick up an online order. Then went across the big macadam space to Boscov’s Department Store. The wife wants a new dustpan and brush. She wants the one with the long handle. I bought one only to find out at home the dustpan does not have a handle.

Getting out of the parking lot was a chore. I am on the loop road and some boomer princess pulls out of the parking area without looking. I slammed the brakes on and swerved barely missing her and almost hitting the guide rail. The guy coming the other way almost T-boned her, but he missed and wound up on an island. She stopped and gave both of us a dirty look and then merrily continued on her way.

Got home and discovered we are out of blue and red ink. Headed to Staples and found out they have a company shortage of blue and yellow. At home I checked Micro Center, Amazon, Office Depot, Walmart, Best Buys, and Target. They all were out of it. I even went to HP’s online store and found nothing. I finally found it on eBay. Ironically, the combo pack was in stock at HP’s eBay Store.

After dinner I took the wife to drop off her ballot. Now both her and I have voted.

No trains last night. I am hoping for tonight.

I hope everybody has a good day.
Tom
Silence is golden but Duct tape is silver
Ridley Keystone & Mountain Railroad
My Rail Images Gallery

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by tompm - 10-16-2020, 09:38 AM