The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all. To start with, I'd like to thank you all for your support, prayers and understanding. I don't wish on anyone what I've been going through the past few weeks, nay, the past few years for sure, but, I'd do it again if I had to. As some of you know, there's a big adjustment to deal with and a bit more planning for the immediate future. I'm doing OK, just with all the phone calls and the sleepless nights, I'm worn out.

Of all things, BCBS Advantage is sending a PA to give me a checkup and medical review tomorrow. I was going to cancel, but thought that it's probably not a bad idea to do it right now. I can't discuss plans with her (or him), but I do want to change. My current plan has a monthly premium, but they have other new plans that are better and with lower co-pays and have no premiums. I haven't a clue why or how they do that.

I tend to ramble on sometimes, excuse me when I do, but that's why we have what we do here. I miss the Zoom chats, I may try to put one together later this week. I need to get back into a routine of sorts.

Thanks again guys, it means a lot....
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 10-18-2020, 06:12 AM