The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all,  nice day yesterday, low 60's to start, low 90's in the afternoon. Looks like most guessers have rain in their forecasts starting on Sunday for a few days.

We did go to Cabela's yesterday, can't believe the prices of guns, many now are up in the four figures. As far as ammo, the only thing left there was stuff that no one had guns for. I'm OK with what I've got for now. I fixed one gun with parts I bought from the manufacture that said they couldn't fix it because it was too old and sent me a letter that got them off the hook just in case I did get it to work.  That's no different than any other manufactured item, planned obsolescence, sometime perseverance works. The cost of parts was less than they charged me for shipping to not fix it.

On to modeling, I've been pecking away on my layout, gives me some distraction that I need. We are going to have a chat session on Friday night, that's tomorrow, so please, if you're interested, sign up in the chat thread.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 10-22-2020, 06:21 AM