The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
Good Morning.

I played around with Skype last night and it works well and is very easy. I had one member of my dog group test with me.  Another emailed that she used Firefox but I tried it with firefox and it will not work. Skype says Chrome or Edge so that's that.  I enjoyed our group chats so I though I would set one up for our Samoyed folks. We usually have a get together but with the You know what it isn't going to happen. Here is a picture from the pawty I hosted in 2011. The majority of them are held at a Samoyed friends home in North Carolina because she is about in the center of the group for location.  One of the girls comes in from Sydney, AU.  Sadly most of the 2011 fur babies have gone to the rainbow bridge. 

I will attempt more under layout work today.  I had a leg cramp under the table last night and it put a crimp in my style.   Icon_e_biggrin

It's too wet to mow. One more time and the mower will be drained and stored until spring. Time for the snow blower. 

Cheers
Charlie

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by Charlie B - 10-27-2020, 07:54 AM