The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
Greetings, gang.

Another gorgeous day underway here in the remote reaches of northern Iowa, 49 right now headed for the mid 70s this afternoon. Gonna be a little breezy though with winds over 20 mph. Even windier tomorrow and Sunday with winds over 30 mph.

Interesting evening. There was a cop (looks to be about 12) hiding behind a tree on the side of my house looking to the south. Not sure
what it was all about but he just left. He was out there for about 5-10 minutes. I saw him again about 15 minutes later as he drove by and slowed way down at the intersection while looking to the south, then sped up and left the area in a hurry.

Another productive day under my belt. Got the yard cleaned up and the leaves hauled away. Got more of the toyboxes cut out. A second one is
partially assembled. While I was out riding my bike I discovered some gas stations were still at $1.77. Took
the car back and filled it up. Also stopped in to Menards. When I got home I put the car in the driveway. Later on the two young ladies
showed up to play basketball again so I moved it to the street. They played for about 5 minute and left. Oh, well. Apparently they have a
short attention span. ?

Today will be more toybox work and also more leaf herding. A BUNCH of leaves came down overnight so I'll clean those up before it gets warm.

All stay safe.

Tom
Life is simple - Eat, Drink, Play with trains

Occupation: Professional Old Guy (The government pays me to be old.)

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by FiatFan - 11-06-2020, 08:00 AM