The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
Good afternoon folks

It is 46 with some wind. High is supposed to be 57. We will see.

Getting a late start today. Feeling a little under the weather. I did not get a good night’s sleep. My back and knee were bothering me most of the night. This morning I woke with my wife and made breakfast for both of us. Afterwards I laid down on the couch for a couple of hours. Still felt a little woozy. Took blood sugars, oxygen saturation, pulse, blood pressure. Everything was fine except blood pressure which was a little high and my pulse was low. Going to retake blood pressure in a few minutes.

Wife, daughter, and son are home. Wife is doing in service training. Her school is closed this week for parent teacher zoom conferences. My daughter’s school is in lockdown for at least the next two weeks due to multiple cases of COVID in the all the schools. Since the election is over my son is now unemployed as his contract ended. He is applying for unemployment and deciding what is next. He is debating on going back to school to finish his masters. He has one more semester remaining, however, he does not want to go to campus during the pandemic as his school is a current hotspot. He may wait until the spring or next fall. Right now he is taking some time off and I don’t blame him as since mid-September he was working 10 to 12 hours, 7 days a week.

On Sunday I got the garage cleaned out and the outdoor furniture stored. That is why my back and knee were bothering me last night. Saturday the wife and I went to the local Hallmark store and CVS. I helped the wife go through winter and summer clothing, sorting what we keep and what goes for donation.

I did not get any modeling done. I did, however, re-enter about a hundred records into the new version of my database for my rolling stock over the weekend.

Today I need to drop off several bags of towels, blankets, sheets, and pillows at the local animal shelter. Then I have to run to Petsmart to pick up some cat food and the produce store.

I hope everybody has a good day.
Tom
Silence is golden but Duct tape is silver
Ridley Keystone & Mountain Railroad
My Rail Images Gallery

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by tompm - 11-23-2020, 12:06 PM