The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all, Saturday again, tried to sleep in but couldn't for very long. Had to wait for the heat to kick on. I bought an indoor/outdoor thermometer yesterday, and it says that it's a chilly 39 outside. I think I'll wait a while before I go pick up the newspaper. No wonder it was so cold when I woke up. It is now a comfy 82 inside according to my new thermometer. Goldth

Not that much into sports, Arizona teams are mediocre at best, but on a strange note, the 49'rs are going to play their next two home games here in Arizona. The Cardinals are playing away, and the 49'rs can't play in their stadium thanks to the California governor's edicts on Covid-19. Exciting news? Beats me, I wouldn't go see any of them even if they had free tickets and free parking. Speaking of parking, there's a gun show in Phoenix this weekend, the last time I went to one, the cost of parking was more than the cost to get in. I'm not complaining, just saying.....

My friend that has Covid-19 found that he probably got it from his son, who has no symptoms but tested positive for antibodies. His doctor says that this is how a lot of it is spreading, by folks that have no idea they are infected and are a carrier. Just a heads-up on that piece of news, so be careful out there....
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 12-05-2020, 07:07 AM