The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
Greetings, gang.

A thin layer of clouds is covering the skies in the remote reaches of northern Iowa this morning. That is supposed to burn off later allowing the temperature to rise from the current 22 to a blistering 39. 50 and above tomorrow through Thursday.

Watched an F1 race yesterday that was rather boring for the first 3/4 but then some very highly paid drivers and pit crews started making some very rookie mistakes. I laughed a lot. After that I worked on cleaning up the construction areas. As I was coming up from the basement I managed to jam my toe on the stairs. V-e-r-y painful evening. Still sore this morning but not as bad. I need to run to Walmart for among other things a birthday card for a fellow train nut. I found him a nice mask with an SP logo on it. Need to get that mailed out today.

Speaking of mail, to the surprise of absolutely no one, the hinges for the toyboxes are "delayed but still on the way" according to our friends at the USPS.

Charlie - neat picture. I appreciate all the work you do to preserve this history.

Tom
Life is simple - Eat, Drink, Play with trains

Occupation: Professional Old Guy (The government pays me to be old.)

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by FiatFan - 12-07-2020, 07:35 AM