Those who plan on entering the 2021 challenge
Guy, the Challenge is still open, but ends on June 20th.  Here's a LINK to the "rules".

I'm certainly no threat to anyone in this Challenge, as I've completed only 5 of the passenger/head-end cars which were to be my first Challenge.  There are another 11 cars to be done, most of which are very close to scratchbuilds.

Part 2 of my Challenge was to modify some tenders into MoW cars.  They might get finished in time, but like all the Challenges in which I've participated over the years, I'll keep working on both projects until they're completed.  If neither is done by the deadline, I won't likely get any votes, which is okay by me, as my main reason for signing up was to get myself motivated to do something. 

As it turns out, I've spent more time on working on other things around the house and outdoors, too.

Feel free to join in, Guy...there's no entry fee, and no penalties for failing to finish, and not much in the way of prizes, either...the point is literally to DO SOMETHING!! (and have fun doing so, too.)

Wayne

Messages In This Thread
RE: Those who plan on entering the 2021 challenge - by doctorwayne - 05-29-2021, 03:57 PM