HO Scale Lifeboats (and some larger vessels, too)
Belated thanks for your kind words Matt. I did try to see if I could edit the title as the thread “growed” to “HO scale lifeboats and slightly larger vessels” but found I couldn’t.
What I should do however is contact the Moderators to get the ability to reinsert the pictures sometime soon.
I see it’s been a couple of months since my last update and while I’ve been preoccupied with other matters, like making a living, and problems with my computer not talking to my camera, which now seems to have somehow come right (I wish I could claim it was my supreme technological repair skills Crazy ), some progress has been made.
I struggled for a while on how to set up the stairs from the deck to the bridge, then how to make the parts, and then work out the correct and logical assembly procedure while making sure that I had not forgotten anything. Apart from the actual railings up to, and around the bridge I’ve had a successful trial fit Eek (famous last words???? I hope not!!) Apart from painting I have finished the deck railing.

Thanks for looking,
Cheers, the Bear. Smile
"One difference between pessimists and optimists is that while pessimists are more often right, optimists have far more fun."

Messages In This Thread