advice on styrene wraps to add rivet detail
GAHHHHHHHH! Wallbang

Sigh....... why do things never seem to go quite right? I was finishing off some final details Saturday night and had a major blunder as well as finding a missed detail...

Missed detail first: somewhere somehow the front corner of the raised coal bunker on the tender has been broken off. I have looked at my pictures to date and it seems to have happened fairly early on and although its tough to see in the images... I now know its there... sooooo I ordered a new tender. I can't believe I missed this out of all the pics I took and the time spent working on and lettering the tender.... Ah well... next one will look even better right??

Blunder was one many of us have made but it still hurts.... was working with CA and managed to get a wee bit on my thumb... just enough to leave a mark on the side of the tener when I picked it up DOH Wallbang 35 ... oh well this was after I realized the edge was broken

At least the sound install wont have to be re-done. Just have to paint, letter and weather the top of the new tender when it arrives....

Aint life just grand.

Attached Files Image(s)

Messages In This Thread