The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
Greetings, gang.

Cloudy and 36 at the moment with a predicted high of about 50.

Yesterday was a big disappointment. Went to Des Moines to drive the Acura NSX. Appointment at 10:45. Arrived at about 10:30 and was told the car had already left for Chicago. Supposedly the transport company showed up early and took the car. 3 hour round trip wasted.

This morning is off to a slow start. Didn't get up until about 6:30. Daughter called and talked to her for about a half hour. Then daughter-in-law in Houston started texting with plans for granddaughter's graduation. I decided it was easier to call than to try and answer all the texts. An hour later she finally wound down. I hadn't even had breakfast yet!

Today I need to get the back yard cleaned up. I may have visitors on Monday evening to run the trains and today will be the warmest day to work outside. Also need to make a grocery run. That will probably be early tomorrow morning. Lots of house cleaning to do also. Sister-in-law and her husband will be arriving late Sunday or sometime Monday morning, depending in whether they drive straight through from Detroit. Looks to be a busy weekend.

All stay safe.

Tom
Life is simple - Eat, Drink, Play with trains

Occupation: Professional Old Guy (The government pays me to be old.)

Messages In This Thread