Ontario Northland motive power.
doctorwayne

I shot the picture in RAW mode and added a little brightness and tweaked a few other setting before turning it into a jpeg. The brightness I added turned an already very white gondola cover even more bright white. Misngth It does not help that it seems they have gotten some new covers and have been fixing some of the banged up ones and painting them a very bright shiny white.

Please do not mention snow. It was only about a week or so ago we woke up one morning to everything being white again. Eek it melted by the end of the day but it still was a shock. So far spring up here in the northern part of Ontario has been cooler and wetter than normal. The leaves are just finally starting to show. Sad I am hoping it warms up more and we get more sunny days as I am planning on doing a fair amount of train photography this summer.

I like your photo of the FP7 in the old green, yellow, red and silver scheme. It is also my favorite scheme. I can remember when some of the SD40-2s were in the same paint scheme. Starting at the age of 8 I spent a lot of time down at the railway station in Cochrane were I lived at the time watching the trains. I wish I would have had a camera back then. Smile

Wayne Reid

Messages In This Thread