Ohhhh NOOOO!
nachoman Wrote:call me old fashioned, but I still load my photos as attachments to my post. It seems easier to me as I don't have to fool with another website with another username and another password :ugeek:. If anyone would rather me work through a photo hosting site, let me know and I will just get used to the change Goldth

i was uploading directly to the forum when i first joined it a few years back, but i started using photobucket for a couple reasons.

1) i have TONS of pics, im talking over 2000 that i have posted over the past couple years, im a picture addict LOL. I dont wanna clog down the forum by hosting them all here.
2) I usually post the same threads on a few different forums, and when inserting the links for the pics on one forum, i can usually just copy the entire post and paste it on the other forum, picture links and all, without having to re-type or re-insert the links. Saves time and its usually what i do for my layout/module threads and structure build threads
3) i can have everything on one organized place on the web (well now its organized at least lol). I also have all the pictures on my computer saved in I-Photo
Josh Mader

Maders Trains
Offering everyday low prices for the Model Railroad World

Messages In This Thread