Christmas
I get way more out of giving to my nieces and step daughter. I got the kiddo a pair of FUGLY suede boots she wanted (i think they're hideous, but she loves them!), a Nintendo Wii remote charger system (if your loved ones have a Wii, that is the best $20 you'll EVER spend!), and some Pajamas she was wanting. I got my oldest sister and her family a Wii and my shoulder is STILL sore from trying to outbowl the 4 year old (she even talks smack and can bowl a 232 to back it up!), and other assorted presents that everyone is happy about. I got Alicia a couple of Thomas Kinkade Disney paintings since she loves his work and is a Disney Nut, got some nice frames for them too, but as far as trains go, I got my brother one of the brand new Intermountain FP-7A's in Western Pacific (#805-A) since we work on the real one at the WP Museum and he was STOKED. He got me a set of 24 railfan DVD's, one of which is on the UP #3985 and I enjoyed it a lot, haven't checked out the other disks yet, been too busy. Other than a couple of DVD's from Alicia's mom (one on a fancy Indian Pullman Palace train and one on steam engines) Alicia got me a couple nice shirts and I got some movie DVD's incluing a couple of my favorites "Better off Dead" (features my dream car a black 1968 Camaro RS that i fell in love with and watch that part of the movie over and over again) and "Three Amigo's" and a hand made Old West Black Bib shirt since my main "Bad Guy shirt" seems to somehow shrunk lately from my best friend. My sis and her husband got me a VERY nice S.U.G. watch, that chris picked up in Dubai. All in all, I had a great Christmas with both mine and Alicia's families. I'm looking forward to next year's Holidays (although my credit card isn't!)
Tom Carter
Railroad Training Services
Railroad Trainers & Consultants
Stockton, CA
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.railroadtrainingservices.com">http://www.railroadtrainingservices.com</a><!-- m -->
<!-- e --><a href="mailto:tomwcarter@railroadtrainingservices.com">tomwcarter@railroadtrainingservices.com</a><!-- e -->
[Image: gaugetraingifsigUP.gif]

Messages In This Thread