WOOHOO! Good weather = time to build
cn nutbar Wrote:Looking good Gary---my compliments to you and your helpers Cheers

Thank you Mister Nutbar. I'll be working on the big piece tomorrow afternoon. I'll also have some time Saturday evening so I hope we get it moved into the building. No work on sunday. My wife is doing a "half-ironman" triathlon in Galveston. 1.1 mile swim, 56 mile bike ride, and 13 mile run. I'll be there for support... I'm real proud of her. She's been training really hard for this.

As long as I am bragging on my crew, I hope everyone will forgive me for bragging on my daughter too... she is the first student from her high school to ever be in the running to be a National Merit Scholar. This is from her score on the PSAT test... she scored higher than anyone ever had from her school! She's also on the swim team, and during practice today, the principal, several of her teachers, and the administrators of the gifted and talented program for the school district brought her a bunch of congratulation balloons and presented them to her. She was pretty thrilled about it, and I'm really proud of her.
Three Foot Rule In Effect At All Times

Messages In This Thread