Poll: Do You Buy From LHS's or Online?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
From LHS's Only?
23.08%
9 23.08%
From a mixture of LHS's & Online?
56.41%
22 56.41%
Online Only?
15.38%
6 15.38%
Other?
5.13%
2 5.13%
Total 39 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Do you buy from LHS's or Online?
Stuff like K&S brass and certain adhesives (ACC) I purchase at an LHS that only sells R/C cars and those little R/C helicopters that they are constantly flying around the inside of the shop all the time. It's a very loosly run operation. 357 I was told if I didn't see it they could order it. I asked if the ordered from Walthers ... they asked, "Who?" 35 'Nuff said! 35

I have so much stuff from before I had to take a forced hiatus from the hobby, consumables are pretty much all I have bought since climbing back on the horse. I have bought four "Masterpiece" Chrysler Airflows and both a "Sylvan" Pontiac and Plymouth on-line. I must say, these being my first ever on-line purchases, I was impressed! Note that the "Sylvan" autos were ordered from GreenWay Products (CLICK HERE) and from the time I ordered to when the UPS guy rang my doorbell was only three days ... and they're in western Pennsylvania! It takes a week and a half for my medication to get here from the VA Clinic in Ft. Myers, which is a 20 minute drive away! That's some incredible service! Smile Thumbsup

However, if there was a REAL hobby shop closer than the 50-some miles it is to Sarasota, I'd shop there pretty much exclusively.

biL
biL

Lehigh Susquehanna & Western 

"America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves." ~~Abraham Lincoln

Messages In This Thread