Odd Bridge 1:87 scale
jim currie Wrote:Pete that is looking Mighty fine , looks like a great build nice location too, Cheers you got me inspired to build that one now and forget the other one. 2285_
jim

Jim, as I build the next two, I'll do a tutorial on what materials and what to use them for, how to use each of them, and any other bits of information I can relay about what can go wrong as the build progresses.
If you want to experience your own learning curve, you don't have to wait.....I'd kind of like the idea of seeing the same project done however you would like to do it. There would be two different approaches to the task, and more information for any others who might like to try this bridge.
P5se Camelback Wrote:Wow, Sumpter! That is some really nice modelwork! Thumbsup Thumbsup Both on the bridge and on the site for the bridge's final placement! And I see LOT'S of bridges in that photo!! :o
I still have a lot of back reading to do to get all caught up on what everyone has been doing, and I will be looking forward to reading more about your layout and the models that you build. Thanks for sharing the fruits of your labor! Thumbsup Cheers

The bridges in the background are modified Life Like Scenemaster Steel Arch kits, on the new module set. The ones in the far background are on the old module set, as are all the trees.

This link will take you to the new modules thread :
http://www.the-gauge.net/forum/viewtopic...=19&t=1773
We always learn far more from our own mistakes, than we will ever learn from another's advice.
The greatest place to live life, is on the sharp leading edge of a learning curve.
Lead me not into temptation.....I can find it myself!

Messages In This Thread