Steam...
Hmm interesting about the smoke. I dont know anyone who has an engine that does smoke or I would check it out in person. Sad

I did rewatch the video from MTH and paid closer attention to the smoke "falling". I didnt see what you guys are talking about. Maybe I just dont know what to look for. I didnt notice any oil any where on the loco itself and I would assume there would be some somewhere? The smoke units you guys are talking about, are they the same ones that MTH and such are using? The newer, well I assume newer ones?

I also realize the smoke doesnt look as real as it could, should ect but it adds some form of realism. I guess even if I only use it a few times like when making a video or something it would be worth having. It isnt something I would run all the time. Cheers

I have the option to buy a BlueLine AT&SF 4-8-4 with dcc decoder installed and shipped Total: $199.95. No smoke! Sad I just cant do it. I have to have that option.

Besides MTH making the Daylight which has most of what I want, just not the right style nowbecause I have grown to like the pipes ect shown on the engines, who else makes a smoke installed engine? Wallbang
I mean this is a good looking engine though.... <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.walthers.com/exec/productinfo/507-8031181">http://www.walthers.com/exec/productinfo/507-8031181</a><!-- m -->

I did not find any Broadway Limited smoke installed engines. Not that are out yet. Sad

No Proto and they dont look like they are greatly detailed, well the ones I saw anyways. Sad

Nothing from Atlas that I could find.

Athearn didnt have the right stuff.

Bachmann had some stuff but no smoke.....

Seems that only leaves two companies. Braodway or Mikes. Broadway has some stuff I really like but I have to add my own smoke, any one ever done that? Mike has it all done but doesnt have the perfect engine I want. Maybe someone should just meShoot and this will all be over. Thank you for your continued help as I narrow the search and continue to hope the one is out there. Thumbsup

Messages In This Thread