WOOHOO! Good weather = time to build
I'll definitely be taking some liberties with the parking lots! The one to the upper left will be drastically scaled down. The paper building footprints are accurate, unless something went horribly wrong when transferring measurements from google earth.

I think the Bing's Bird's Eye view cause some distortion. I actually use the straight down google earth view to take measurements. When I was looking at the bing view above, the white building looks to be proportioned differently than the paper I laid out to represent the building. I took all the measurements off of google earth.

Here's an overhead view. The distance between the added lines are approximately 25 feet, so the buildings can be roughly scaled from that. The layout shelving is 30 inches wide right there, or 217.5 HO feet.

Between the white building and the tracks, there is a cmu outbuilding and an air conditioner.

I'll go ahead and model the scene as is, trying to get the overall feel, not necessarily "exactly" what is there. So, the parking lots may be scaled down a bit, the buildings might get scaled down (mostly the one in the lower rght). The buildings on the aisle side will have to be moved closer to the tracks.
Three Foot Rule In Effect At All Times

Messages In This Thread