WOOHOO! Good weather = time to build
That looks good. I would not modify the two bank buildings but cut them at the backdrop. The Donuts and the Fish market should slide somewhat to the back to allow a row of parking cars in front of them. At least a Donut shop needs that row of cars. It is so typical.
The left bank should have space for two rows of cars on the left parking lot. The residential area should move left 1/2 car size.
It looks like there are trees and bushes in that area. That would be a great help to camouflage the bayou at the backdrop.

Both kind of parking lots of the banks with well maintained asphalt and around the donut and fish shop with gravel only are typical and should get some attention. They are an important unimportant details Wink

The green at both sides of the track should be made consistent all over the layout. The Houston area can be everything from very green to very brown depending on the season of the year and how much rain felt during late winter and spring. I would suggest late spring/early summer with some friendly green but first brown patches of grass in the full sun to make a clear statement about southern Texas.

Just my spontaneous thoughts looking at the scenery.
Reinhard

Messages In This Thread