Problems with the painful procedure for placing pictures...
Spitfire Wrote:
ngauger Wrote:The pictures you point to, I see - They were proportionately resized so their width would fit inside the "frame" of the boards, I agree, there should be some way to post them full size...(make the board stretch horizontally)!!!!

Mikey, I don't know what's happening on your computer, but on mine they are NOT proportionally scaled. They are, as I said above, compressed horizontally. You keep saying "enlarged vertically" and I'll grant you that's how it looks, but it's actually horizontal compression. What I'm seeing is that the height of the image is correct, but the width has been squeezed making everything appear tall and narrow.

Update: I've just gone back to look at my test images, and now we're back to the right side of the image being cropped. Sad

BTW, I know this all sounds very negative, but I'm very appreciative of all the effort you're putting into this!!!!

cheers
Val
Wow!! Ok - all 3 pictures look fine (Mozilla 800 X 600) the ones that are posted here just look smaller than the direct linked ones.. That's strange that it's being stretched on your computer though... I also checked at the higher resolutions - made no difference....
~~ Mikey KB3VBR (Admin)
~~ NARA Member # 75    
~~ Baldwin Eddystone Unofficial Website

~~ I wonder what that would look like in 1:20.3???

Messages In This Thread