Problems with the painful procedure for placing pictures...
I just looked at your pictures, Val (nice work Thumbsup Thumbsup ) and clicking on "Properties" shows that they are the same dimensions as Andrew stated, although the KB size for the first pic is 171.08 and for the second 161.78. It also includes the info that the first pic has been "scaled to 714x354px" and the second one to 714x352px.
The images are roughly 2/3 the width of my 19" monitor, and each one occupies about 2/3 the height of the screen. There are no scroll bars, and no "hand" icon to click for a bigger image. Like Andrew, my screen is set to 1024x768.

I'm not sure what you mean by operating system and browser, Mikey, but I have Windows XP Media Center Edition, and am using Mozilla Firefox.

EDIT: And I don't know if it should make any difference, but I just now viewed the pictures using Internet Explorer and get the same view with the images taking up the same amount of space on the screen.. However, clicking on properties shows the KB sizes to be 175 and 165, the same as Andrew, but the pixel-size dimension for the first is 717x356 and 717x354 for the second one.

Wayne

Messages In This Thread